Bangles Size Guide
Here at ALKA SHRINGAR, we want to make sure you get the right product, we know a girl can never have enough bangles so if you need help finding your perfect size then this sizing guide is sure to help!
There are two options to help you work out your bangle size…
- Find a bangle which fits you. If you don’t have one (don’t worry!), jump forward to option 2
- Measure the diameter using the guide below to see what size bangle you are.
- Find a flexible measuring tape or string.
- Close your fingers & thumb together. Measure the circumference around the widest part of your hand (i.e. the knuckles) keeping the measuring tape taught.
- Finally, refer to the bangle chart to find your size in CM’s
We mainly stock bangles in size 2.4, 2.6 and 2.8 sizes yet in some designs we do hold 2.10.
Please get in contact if you have questions or need an alternative size, we will do our best to help!